HOW TO DISPLAY A PNG ON AN IPHONE?
Saving a PNG File to the Camera Roll
- On the iPhone, PRESS and HOLD a PNG picture file. A dialog box will appear, requesting further instructions on what you'd like to do with the picture.
- Tap the SAVE IMAGE button. The PNG file will be copied to the iPhone's Camera Roll.
Viewing PNG Files on the iPhone
- Launch the PHOTOS application on the iPhone by tapping its icon on the home screen.
- Tap the CAMERA ROLL folder in the ALBUMS section to display thumbnails of all images and videos stored in the iPhone's Camera Roll.
- Tap the thumbnail for the PNG file you just saved to display the image in full screen.